GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE
We attempt to take out as much of the “insurance hassle” as possible for you. We’ll happily telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits. Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will file your claim and await payment for 90 days. If your company pays the benefits they quote to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays. If you have any questions at all regarding you financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask. Our insurance clerk has years of experience and will be happy to assist you.
PERSONAL INJURY OR AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS
Please contact us with the name of the adjuster that your auto insurance carrier assigned you and the claim number assigned to the accident. We will also need a copy of your auto declaration page on your first visit and the police report when it becomes available. If an attorney is representing you please notify our office immediately.
We do accept assignment from Medicare. The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of the services that Medicare will cover, which for Chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services, unless you have a secondary plan that pays what Medicare does not. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.
Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have. We will file all secondary claims on your behalf.
PATIENTS WITHOUT INSURANCE
An increasing number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage, such as catastrophic policies. We realize that no one wants to build up a large bill. We offer different care plans that may fit your financial needs, without causing any undue financial hardship. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover card, Care Credit, personal checks and cash.